Saturday we went to the state fair. The kids had a blast. Bryan got us free tickets from work for admission and rides. They got to pet and feed some animals, go on tons of rides, eat pizza and pop (what else could a kid want), and loved their Texas doughnut on the way out.
Thanks Bryan and Teresa for a fun time at the fair.




7 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Your girlies are adorable. I got your message. Would one of the next two Saturdays work for a candle party- maybe mid morning? You can bring your girls with you.
The girls are cute. You know how I love the snow princess costume.
Looks like you had lots of fun. Your girls are so cute. It is funny how you and Nichole have a Kylie.
The kids always love the fair! Hey, I've been meaning to ask you how you know Brett and Rachel Cunningham.
Rachel is my second cousin. They are such a cute family!
Cindy your girls are adorable! I saw your blog ahile back but you never had a picture of yourself on it and I didn't know for sure if it was you. NOt that there are a hundered Cindy's out there...but you know! :) Hope things are good with you guys! :)
I wish we would've gone to the fair, but Mike worked there for a week and didn't want to go back on a day off. :) But it looks like fun!
Post a Comment