Brent.Cindy.Brooke.Kylie.Ty
Thanks for taking all the pictures Cindy! We had a great time with you guys.
where's the pictures of you jumping Cindy??
Looks like fun.
But Cindy.... where are pictures of you jumping????
I love the new background. It is awesome. Way to rock the blog!
Thank you for always being such a great friend, for always encouraging me and making me feel good about myself. You are right, I need it, and it helps.
Hey there sexy lady I want to make sure we are still on for Jan 30th for the gold canyon party. Let me know if that is still okay.
BLOG update Cindy!!!
Cindy, your girls are gorgeous! Thought I'd drop by and say hello. I was feeling nostalgic. By the way- my last name used to be Taylor.
Hey Cindy,Your fam is adorable. I always love chit chatting with you. See you on Saturday.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Thanks for taking all the pictures Cindy! We had a great time with you guys.
where's the pictures of you jumping Cindy??
Looks like fun.
But Cindy.... where are pictures of you jumping????
I love the new background. It is awesome. Way to rock the blog!
Thank you for always being such a great friend, for always encouraging me and making me feel good about myself. You are right, I need it, and it helps.
Hey there sexy lady I want to make sure we are still on for Jan 30th for the gold canyon party. Let me know if that is still okay.
BLOG update Cindy!!!
Cindy, your girls are gorgeous! Thought I'd drop by and say hello. I was feeling nostalgic. By the way- my last name used to be Taylor.
Hey Cindy,
Your fam is adorable. I always love chit chatting with you. See you on Saturday.
Post a Comment