We just got back from another trip to Utah. My Grandpa Barker passed away a week ago. I have many memories of him ever since I was young. It is sad he's no longer with us. He was such a great person and accomplished so much. It was nice to see family that I haven't seen since our wedding. My Grandma is such a strong person. I am so thankful for my family. They are the greatest. Here's some pics from the trip.
My cousins Robyn, Angie, and Heather.
James being James.

Outside the church trying to love the snow.

Dad and Grandma Barker.

The beautiful casket and lots of flowers. The "Y" shaped one in the back is from BYU where he used to teach.
5 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. It looks like it was a lovely way to reflect on what a full life he lead.
The girls look so cute in the snow!
Sorry about your grandpa...we'll have to talk and catch up, I haven't seen you in forever!
How neat about the Y flowers. Glad your trip was safe, great to see you the other day. The girls are adorable.
I am sorry your Grandpa passed away but we know he is in a better place. I love the picture of the girls in the snow.
Sorry about your Grandpa Cindy!
Post a Comment