The Perkins Family

March 3, 2008

Date with Dad

Brent took the girls on a date Friday night and I went out with some friends. Brooke was so excited, she wanted to start "getting beautiful" 4 hours early. I'd have to say he took them on one pretty fun date. They picked up McDonald's and took it to Golfland to eat in the back of the truck (their favorite place to sit) . Then, to miniature golf. Pretty interesting I heard but they had a blast (kicking and pushing the ball into the hole) They enjoyed playing in the arcade. Their favorite part of all.. Bahama Bucks shaved ice.

9 comments:

Robyn said...

Sounds like a great date! What did YOU do, Cindy?

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Your girls are adorable! Looks like they had fun on their date with dad!

Amanda said...

How fun! I am trying to work out a time for Mike to take Miranda on a date night, but I figured maybe I should get one first! :) It may have to be a day date because of his work schedule.

Chantel said...

how sweet, I think daffy daughter dates are the best. (since you get to be without kids for a few hours).

CDR said...

They do have a great DAD! I hope they are feeling better.

Ami Bethea said...

How fun of Brent to take them on a date! Looks like they had a good time. Very cute!

Ami Bethea said...

How fun of Brent to take them on a date! Looks like they had a good time. Very cute!

Natalie said...

Growing up we always went on daddy daughter dates. I loved them. What a great experience for the girls.

Kara said...

Hey Cindy! Cute blog! I was checking out Chira's blog and I saw your link so I thought I'd take a peek! Your girls are so adorable... I had fun watching them eat and play with their food at the cub scout dinner. Thanks for holding my baby for a while. Its been a while since my girls have had a daddy daughter date, the boys usually get most of the Daddy time... I'll have to remind him how much fun they have! What a great idea to go goofy golfing. Hope you have fun in San Diego!!

Kara