I LOVE visiting California. This last weekend we took the girls to Sea World. The weather was pretty nice, a little windy though. Here's some pics of our family vacation. 
At Bennigans in San Diego.








Eating churros, waiting for the dolphin show to start(for the 3rd time).

Sesame Street is now at Sea World.




More cotton candy please?



We stopped at the San Diego Temple before coming home.



11 comments:
I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun, and I'm impressed that you remember to have someone snap a family photo.
Oh it looks like you had a blast. I love all the pictures of the girls, but I love the one of them beneath the Killer Whale. They must of been amazed. And who doesn't love a churro?
For some reason the Penquin Encounter always creeps me out!
I so wish that I could go to Sea World. It is my favorite. It looks like your girls were having so much fun.
Fun! I didn't know you guys went to Cali. That's so fun. Your girls are so cute!
It looks like you had so much fun! I want to take Gavin to Sea World, I think he might be scared thought when the GIANT Whale comes and spits water at you. Oh well we all have to face our fears. Oh and by the way I was over at Chari’s house when you were talking on the phone and I want to go down there and yell at them. I can't believe that!!
FUN!! I'm so jealous! I've never been to sea world...how fun! your girls are SO cute! :D
How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast on your trip. We were just talking about taking the kids this summer.
It was fun to see you at the mall. Your family sure is cute.
It looks like you had tons of fun! I can't wait to take my kids there!
Cute pictures! I miss Sea World and California, we haven't been in a couple of years. Glad you guy had a fun family trip!
Post a Comment