The Perkins Family

November 10, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

It is confirmed that the little person inside the big belly is definately a BOY. She said he's in the 80th percentile. Maybe this one will have the height we seem to be missing. We're all very excited. The girls can't wait to have a little brother to pick on. I still can't believe I'm already halfway through. It's going by so fast. We're starting to think of what to do with a boy's room. No pink, purple, flowers, etc. It's kind or weird thinking about boy stuff. I can't wait to go shopping!

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay!!! Congratulations. Boys are crazy!! I wonder how close ours will be.

Rubalcavas said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun. I am excited for you!

Chelsey Howard said...

OH, CONGRADULATIONS! That is so exciting:) The girls are gonna love him so much!!!

CDR said...

Time for a sprinkle

The Carpenter Family said...

How fun!! Yeah!!

Arian said...

Hoooooooray! I am so excited for you!! You guys will absolutely love having a boy around. We should go shopping together and you can tell me what to get for a girl and I'll tell you what to get for a boy. :) What are the odds that we would have completely opposite families? Time to start planning a baby shower!

Natalie said...

Congratulations!! Boys are so fun. We are expecting our third. Have fun decorating!

Tina Upson said...

I guess that means there is hope for the Upsons!! Congrats!!!

Kelly said...

Cindy, I am so excited for you guys! You sure have good baby instinct because you guessed boy from the first time I talked to you! Congrats and I think you will figure out just the perfect boy room! Can I say I am just a bit jealous???

Robyn said...

I was going to say you could borrow all my baby boy stuff, but I guess I will be getting one more use out of it. Yahoo for buddy cousins! So now it is on--who will deliver first?

Arizona Barker Family said...

Oh BOY!!! Grandma and Grandpa are excited for grandchild number... Will it be number 9 or number 10?

the speers said...

Hurray for little boys!!! you'll have fun picking out stuff! you guys are so cute! congrats!