The Perkins Family

February 25, 2011

Strawberry Jam and Lion House Rolls!!!

You know it's a great day when you get to eat fresh strawberry jam and homeade Lion House Rolls. Two of my favorite things! Those of you who have never tried them, you are missing out. These rolls are the BEST! So simple and very very yummy. The kids devoured them. (And I'll admit, so did I!)


Helping make rolls.



Ty is starting to say a lot of things lately. One of his favorites is "I Help". He always wants to help. Sometimes this is a great idea and other times, not so much. He loves to help with the dishes and actually does a pretty good job. He stacks them on the counter for me to put away.


Proud of himself. And yes, what boy doesn't draw all over himself with marker? Gotta love my little man!



Here's some crazy kids making a Valentine's Day craft. Ty was not quite into it. He just liked playing in the glue! I still laugh every time I look at these pics. They say these are their "funny faces".


2 comments:

Arizona Barker Family said...

I am one proud Grandma... I love the silly faces.

Robyn said...

Ty man is SO cute. I am sure he a big helper :)