I can't believe I have a child in preschool. The last 3 years have gone by so fast. Brooke got to meet Mrs. Rebekah about 2 months before she actually started preschool. Not a day went by that she didn't ask when she'd start preschool. Finally the day came. She was so excited. She went to bed about 7:30 the night before, and we had to wake her up at 8:15am to get ready for school. She wanted oatmeal for breakfast, never wanted it before. Never fails, Kylie woke me up at 6:30. Who needs an alarm clock anyway?
Kylie loved taking care of her.

11 comments:
I can't believe you started a blog too. It is the easiest way to keep in touch with people. Isn't it crazy our girls are already in preschool. My blog is scratch02.blogspot.com and I'm definately adding you to my friends list. We need to get together one day since we live really close.
Well hello Cindy. Are you EVER going to come see my house? or Baby? :) I'm kinda jealous that everyone has their kids in preschool... Miranda would love it, but Mike is old fashioned and thinks I can teach her all that stuff, he doesn't understand it's for the fun stuff.
Cindy I am so glad you have a blog YEA!!! Gaivin just started preschool too and I was so happy and sad at the same time. Time flys by with little ones next thing you know there will be going off to college!
Hey Cindy!! It was good to see you tonight. Okay my blog is thebetheas.blogspot.com - I'm adding you to my list. Let's get together and play!
I was blog stalking and wound up here. I too just started blogging but it is fun to see what everyone is doing. Brecken also started preschool today. He kept asking when he could play. My blog is www.tomallama.blogspot.com I am going to add you to my friends.
New Post!
Cindy... we never talk, so I need an update. Your blog is getting boring. :)
Such a cute little family! Thanks for letting me know about your fun blog. I will love checking it!
Cindy,
I have a running schedule that I follow. During the week, the days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for running with resting on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. During the week it goes by number of minutes running straight without stopping if possible so I just wait until my kids are asleep and run up and down my street so I'm close. Sean usually runs with my too or watches me from the front door so he knows I'm safe. Saturday runs go by miles so I actually go to QC High to run or I have clocked a mile around my house that I can use. Wanna run with me? Me and Kayci Ayers are starting a running group. :) I can email you the schedule if you want! It has been the best way to blow off stress and get in shape. Let me know!
Post a Comment