The Perkins Family

October 6, 2007

Blog???


So, there's been a lot of talk lately about my lack of blogging skills. I hope to get better. We've been pretty busy around here but I hope to have some pictures posted in the next couple days. Kylie's 2 year b-day, conference weekend family (and friend) time, and cooler weather activities. For now, here's another picture of our sweet girls.


6 comments:

Kimberly said...

CINDY!
Your girls are too dang cute! I miss you guys too. I hate sitting alone watching the bachelor.. but I think about you guys! He is dang cute this time.. probably my favorite so far. and I think I have to go with Jenny as my favorite.. i dont know why (maybe cause she is a phx suns dancer and you know my husband and the suns!) haha.. How are you guys doing? Hey.. how is Gwen doing? Can you email me her address, I would like to mail her a card! Keep in touch!

Amanda said...

Kylie is getting so big! I haven't seen her in a while. They are so adorable. Next time you come over you have to bring them too. It was great to see you today! You have to put the pic you took today in a smaller megapixel before you post it! :)

CDR said...

They are sweet. Well I had lots of fun, next time we can let the hubby's tag along.

Ami Bethea said...

Too cute! They really are adorable.

Natalie said...

Your girls are so cute. They look alot like you. I am so glad we can keep in touch through our blogs.

Marci said...

Cindy your girls are so cute, but the looks so different for eachother. It's okay if you are not the best blogger either am I. You will catch on don't worry :)!