Kylie just turned 2 years old. Man does time fly. Since I made Brooke a Dora cake for her birthday, Kylie wanted a fun cake too. She was happy with the butterfly. It was Uncle David's birthday too. Thanks for the chocolate cake.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes the little bald, puffy, warm, soft, squishy, tight p---y feels amazing to finger f--k and then spread her legs and lick her to orgasm, feel that tiny, sexy, soft toddler body bucking and shaking as you eat her, love to do her and best of all they can't tell, my 3 girls all got lots of action starting soon after birth, mummy thought daddy was so nice to do the night time diaper changes if only she knew daddy was getting p---y and sucked, I usually stopped by four but one came to me at 7 and told me she remembered me doing things to her p---y and she liked it so I asked her I she wanted me to do those things again and she said yes so we spent the afternoon in bed, I f----d her in the bum and from then on if my ex was away she slept in my bed,she lost her virginity to me at 10, she was a better bed partner anyway, I f----d her until she married but I liked it best when she was yung
2 comments:
I love the butterfly cake. Did your mom teach you how to make it? I always had fun making cakes with your mom.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes the little bald, puffy, warm, soft, squishy, tight p---y feels amazing to finger f--k and then spread her legs and lick her to orgasm, feel that tiny, sexy, soft toddler body bucking and shaking as you eat her, love to do her and best of all they can't tell, my 3 girls all got lots of action starting soon after birth, mummy thought daddy was so nice to do the night time diaper changes if only she knew daddy was getting p---y and sucked, I usually stopped by four but one came to me at 7 and told me she remembered me doing things to her p---y and she liked it so I asked her I she wanted me to do those things again and she said yes so we spent the afternoon in bed, I f----d her in the bum and from then on if my ex was away she slept in my bed,she lost her virginity to me at 10, she was a better bed partner anyway, I f----d her until she married but I liked it best when she was yung
Post a Comment