Brooke painted this at preschool last week, came home, taped it to the door. I love this time of year when the weather gets cooler, the kids can play outside, park days, and all the holidays.
Conference weekend was very enjoyable as always. I went to lunch at Cracker Barrel with Chari and Amanda on Saturday. Amanda just moved recently so we went to see her new house AND baby. We had a blast talking and eating and, of course, lots of laughs (loud ones at times).
We've been doing some fun things for Halloween. Bought their costumes. Brooke's going to be Cinderella and Kylie will be a snow princess. They like to wear them EVERYDAY! Here's our interesting spider craft, made with a small pumpkin and pipe cleaners. When they were done, I'd have to admit they looked quite scary. Kylie wouldn't hold her's for awhile. They love to paint!!

We went to the park today and had a picnic. Grandma made a surprise visit. They all had fun rolling down the grassy hills, eating lunch, AND caramel popcorn.

CHEESE!!!!

Cousin Hannah!
10 comments:
Cute pictures! Those spiders are such a great idea, I just may try that with my boys if I ever have some time. Do you think the 1st and 3rd friday or 2nd and 4th friday are best for the playgroup? Good job posting, your blog is looking cute!
Ami, either is fine. let me know.
Chari was the loud one! :)Thanks for coming out here. We'll do it again soon. I'm going to do that spider thing with my kids, they love to paint too, and are surprisingly, not THAT messy doing so.
The girls are too cute! We miss you guys so much! Love the blog, it is a great way to keep up with you guys even if we are hundreds of miles away!
you are so crafty. what the crap? What does Amanda mean by the "loud one"? :)
It must run in the genes, both my sister and I have very loud laughs. Your girls are so cute!! I love this time of year (Halloween), although I think I might be scarring my son for life with all the scary decapitated heads around my house.
Here come a season filled with Gold Canyon candles!
Hey, Cindy! I am still not sure how I "hopped" onto your blog, but it's a small world after all! So let's schedule that candle party!
Hey cindy we are going to a private blog today and I don't have your email address. email me at cnfannie@aol.com so i can have you on my list.
Hi Cindy ... I love those spiders, we will definatly have to make those next year!!!
Post a Comment