I have been thinking about doing this for a while now and am finally doing it (in a week or two). Please email me if you want to still see what we're up to. perkinsbc@gmail.com
I had to post this pic. Kylie has been into dressing herself lately. This is probably the 6th or 7th outfit for the day. Can't say she's getting better at it. I thought this one was her most creative. This was last week.
10 comments:
How cute! I want to be invited, but you'll have to post more often. :) Your girls are adorable.
Hi Cindy..cute little family you have, how fun she's dressing herself! So is my little one...so much to look forward to! :o)
Invite me. We seriously need to hang out. Being only like 5 minutes away and I haven't seen you in a long while. Call me.
Please invite me. I love my pumpkin candle. I deleted my last comment. I thought it was nerdy.
kcarroll07@hotmail.com
Add me! thebetheas@cox.net
Your blog is looking so cute!
I love the outfit. It is always fun to see the little ones when they dress themselves. She is a cute girl.
Hey, you know the drill. whettenfamily@gmail.com
Invite us so that we can properly stalk you.
Your girls are adorable, Cindy. I love the multiple outfits. :)
Post a Comment