The Perkins Family

December 2, 2007

I had to post this because we thought it was pretty funny (maybe just at the time). We took Kylie to the doctor for her 2 year visit and shots. She talked the doctor's ear off. Told him about her socks, shoes, pants, colors, and even about her pony underwear. He went to get the nurse for the shots. When she came in, we told Kylie all about the pretty bandaids she was going to get and she said,"No, Brooker wants pretty bandaids!" Brooke was not so happy about that and replied quickly with,"No, Kylie said she does." Kylie cried for a bit and didn't even want a sticker on the way out. She just wanted OUT!!! She ran a fever for a couple days but she survived.

8 comments:

Ami Bethea said...

LOL how cute! I love it when kids just talk and talk, I love to hear what crazy things they come up with. We have shot time coming up too, I am not looking forward to it! Hey you want to get together for a park day?

Amanda said...

Is Kylie potty trained already? Gosh,I really need to get on that. Miranda is always more than happy to see Nathan get shots. Fun times.

Natalie said...

That is so funny. Your girls are so cute.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Hoopers said...

Hey! Its Misti (Larson) I saw your name on Vanessa's page, thought I'd say hi. Your family is super cute!!

Anonymous said...

I HATE SHOTS. It's one of the worste things a mother has to go through. OK I promise I am going to come by tomorrow. I hope you lives are starting to calm down. I know mine isn't. See you tomorrow. P.S your girls are adorable.

Christine said...

I love it "No brookers wants pretty bandaides!" Kids are tooo smart!

The Cluffs said...

Hi Cindy! Its Shanna Thompson Cluff, I found your blog on Ami Bethea's, we were in nursig school togther. You look so good. You have the cutest little girls. I am so glad I found you. Its good to see how your doing! We have to get together sometime. My email is shanthom25hotmail.com add me before you go private.