
A couple days after we got back, we headed up to Snowflake for the Perkins family Christmas party. It's always a lot of fun. This is the first year we did a nativity. The kids played games at the church, frosted cookies, and hit the pinata. Back at the house, we had an awesome dinner and Santa left a bag of presents on the porch. The adults did white elephant. It snowed for the drive home.
Brooke being swung aroung by her ankles. Suprisingly, she thought it was pretty fun.

Kylie taking her turn at the pinata.


Pin the nose on frosty.

16 comments:
Looks like a party in Snowflake! I just love that picture of the Barker siblings--and I still think you are taller. Maybe we'll have to pull out the measuring stick on Sunday.
So sorry about your grandma, Cindy. Your Christmas party looks like a blast though! Thanks for your cute Christmas picture & card, I loved it.
Cindy I was so surprised when you commented on my blog! Your little girls are so cute. Dustin told me he saw you! I am glad to hear of others who have endured their husbands going through nursing school! The instructors here are horrible but I know in the end it will pay off. I hope to keep in touch.
Thanks for the card Cindy! You guys look great. Big families in small towns are so funny. Oh, I'll need a new candle pretty soon. When I remember to burn it all the time, it really does burn up fast!
Cindy I am so sorry to hear about your loss I hope you are doing better and if there is anything you need just let me know.
Your Christmas party looks like it was so much fun. I can't believe that Brooke liked spinning around by her ankles. I would have thrown up for sure!
Hey Brent! I just thought I'd say hello. You have a beautiful family! I am glad you are all doing well!
It sounds like you guys have been very busy. That picture of Brooke being swung by here ankles is so scary!:) Send me an invite when you change your blog to private.
hey! I just checked my blog... first time in like 3 months! I know, I'm bad. I'm so glad you found my blog, I will add you right now! How are you? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!! Yes, it is a boy... due any day!
hey! I just checked my blog... first time in like 3 months! I know, I'm bad. I'm so glad you found my blog, I will add you right now! How are you? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!! Yes, it is a boy... due any day!
hey! I just checked my blog... first time in like 3 months! I know, I'm bad. I'm so glad you found my blog, I will add you right now! How are you? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!! Yes, it is a boy... due any day!
hey! I just checked my blog... first time in like 3 months! I know, I'm bad. I'm so glad you found my blog, I will add you right now! How are you? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!! Yes, it is a boy... due any day!
hey! I just checked my blog... first time in like 3 months! I know, I'm bad. I'm so glad you found my blog, I will add you right now! How are you? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!! Yes, it is a boy... due any day!
hey! I just checked my blog... first time in like 3 months! I know, I'm bad. I'm so glad you found my blog, I will add you right now! How are you? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!! Yes, it is a boy... due any day!
hey! I just checked my blog... first time in like 3 months! I know, I'm bad. I'm so glad you found my blog, I will add you right now! How are you? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!! Yes, it is a boy... due any day!
so sorry to hear about your grandma...
just leave it to the perkins boys to make the kids go crazy!
I am so sorry to here about your Grandma. I love seeing the pic of your siblings. It is amazing how much everyone has grownup. I can't believe Brooke liked being swung by her legs. Looks pretty scary to me.
Post a Comment