How cute. They look the same size in those pictures. Oh, and I should take the kids to the mall to play, we haven't been since before they remodeled. You guys do so much fun stuff!!
Looks like fun! Man...I just read your post about your birthday and I am speechless. My birthday is coming up so I might have to have Curt read your blog. Your husband really knows how to take care of things!
Hey Brent how are ya? What cute little girls you have. It's good to see your family is doing well. By the way, do you know how I can reach Cindy Whipple?
8 comments:
How cute. They look the same size in those pictures. Oh, and I should take the kids to the mall to play, we haven't been since before they remodeled. You guys do so much fun stuff!!
Fun! What a good big sister, teaching her how to bowl.
I am in awe how fast your kids are growing! What is going on! It looks like you all had a great time.
Hey Cindy, I was just blog hopping and saw yours, your girls are gorgeous, and I wanted to say HI!!
Looks like fun! Man...I just read your post about your birthday and I am speechless. My birthday is coming up so I might have to have Curt read your blog. Your husband really knows how to take care of things!
awww how fun! i love bowling!
Hey Brent how are ya? What cute little girls you have. It's good to see your family is doing well. By the way, do you know how I can reach Cindy Whipple?
call me back nerd:)
Post a Comment