Thank you for the update missy. Ummmmmmmmmm. You have been pretty busy, 6 years of marriage, Snowflake, dates... more updates please~ I love the girls. Give them big hugs from me.
I've never been to Mt Lemon... looks like you had a lot of fun! I just read your bday post... wow you're hubbys awesome... my bday is on Fathers Day this year... hmm... i dont think I will be getting a massage...
You have so much fun all the time! I'm jealous...Jon and I need to get out more and do some fun stuff like camping. You guys are such a great example to the rest of us. =)
8 comments:
We had such a great time! Thanks for taking along your whimpy, whiney sister-in-law!
Thank you for the update missy. Ummmmmmmmmm. You have been pretty busy, 6 years of marriage, Snowflake, dates... more updates please~ I love the girls. Give them big hugs from me.
Looks like fun...we'll have to get together before we leave next month!
How FUN!~
I've never been to Mt Lemon... looks like you had a lot of fun! I just read your bday post... wow you're hubbys awesome... my bday is on Fathers Day this year... hmm... i dont think I will be getting a massage...
I am so proud of you. I like the background. Look at you!! Hope you are feeling better. Call me if you need some assistance watching those cute girls.
looks like your trip was a huge success! How fun, we will have to try mt. lemon for one of our camping trips.
You have so much fun all the time! I'm jealous...Jon and I need to get out more and do some fun stuff like camping. You guys are such a great example to the rest of us. =)
Post a Comment