The Perkins Family

April 9, 2008

Conference at the Cabin

Bryan and Teresa invited us to their family cabin in Strawberry over Conference weekend. It was a quick trip but we all had fun. Here's a couple pics.



Please don't make me ride the quad...
Again?
Roasting marshmallows by the fire, inside with our camping chairs.


What a good girl. She did this on her own. Of course, it didn't last long.

7 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. I love ridding quads, its sooo much fun! I wish we had a cabin, its a lot better than actually camping in my opinion.

Jon and Heather said...

How fun! Now I just need to get myself some friends/family with a cabin in the mountains and quads to ride. Sorry you didn't make it to our conference BBQ, but you definitely got a better offer!

CDR said...

Super cute, looks like fun! Hope you had fun in Flagstaff.

Amanda said...

How fun! I love riding quads, you guys look so cute. and that cabin TV is awsome. Plus I used to love roasting marshmellows inside the house at my grandma's house, I thought I was the only one to do it inside. :)

CDR said...

Happy Birthday to an awesome friend. Who is always fun to be around, and makes the world a better place.

Ami Bethea said...

How fun! I wish my kids would watch conference like that. Then maybe I could actually listen instead of trying to keep them entertained the whole time! Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.