We went up to Snowflake for the Pioneer Day celebration at the end of July. The girls always look forward to the parade and just being with all the cousins in the cooler weather. 



We did a ton of quad riding and some shot guns.
The girls LOVE the quads, to say the least. It was quite cold one day and they still wanted more.
The girls LOVE the quads, to say the least. It was quite cold one day and they still wanted more.



Brent's mom watched the girls while we went riding one night with Jared and Mindy, our friends we don't get to see enough who live in Snowflake. The place we went riding all weekend was awesome. Right behind the end of a lake.


I guess they were worn out when all the fun was over. I thought it was cute they're laying the same way. I just LOVE my girls. They are so funny to watch. They're growing up TOO FAST.

3 comments:
An update!!! The girls are so cute. I know you have more to update, so get busy.
Yes, a great update! We really need to get up to Snowflake for the 24th one of these years. I love the small-town feel. Cute girls!
What fun!! I wish I was there!
Post a Comment