Chari invited us to Bounce U last Friday for a playday. The kids had a blast! Brooke watched out for Kylie the whole time and made sure nobody knocked her over. It was pretty cute, since at home she can get quite mean. They were absolutely crazy the entire time, just being goofy. Marci and Gavin were there too.
Gavin
Gavin
Weston



9 comments:
You guys are having way to much fun. Brooke, you are such a helper. Can I go next time?
Love,
Grandma Barker
so fun! your girls are just too cute!!
That is so cute! We went there last month for a Birthday party and the kids loved it. Its such a fun place. Those are such cute pictures of them going down the blow up slid together:)
let's get together, yeah yeah yeah.. I forgot the rest of the song. I am back, I will call you, Wade injured himself on our trip, I hope you had a great 24th not on the 24th.
I have to say I had a blast there. I would have had more fun had the stupid kid would have stop beating up on everyone.
I thought you went to Snowflake, where is the proof? Love ya!
BLOG I want to know about your family!!! DONT STOP!!!
Hey I did'nt know you had a blog! Duh! It will be good to keep in touch.
Hey Cindy! You haven't posted for a long time! We also haven't done bunko for a long time! Summertimes always so busy!
Well, hey, my blog is now private, so if you'd like an invite, send my an email at kara.sly@gmail.com. :)
Post a Comment