Brent went to Wyoming last week with his dad and brother. Besides the fact they had to drive 13+ hours each way and part through the night, I think they had a good time. They didn't come home empty handed either. They all were successful and brought home tons of buffalo meat. Hopefully I can stomach it since about nothing sounds good still. I thought after 13 wks of being pregnant, something would sound good. We'll see.
I showed this picture to Brooke and told her this was the buffalo dad shot for us to eat. She said,"I'm not eating THAT!" She will have no clue since it tastes very much like beef.

I showed this picture to Brooke and told her this was the buffalo dad shot for us to eat. She said,"I'm not eating THAT!" She will have no clue since it tastes very much like beef.
8 comments:
mmmm, buffalo meat is really good. I only ate it once in CO but it was a juicy steak and delicious, but the steak was too red to eat while pregnant probably.
I can't wait to try it! What a fun thing to have done.
Wow...that's cool! R U pregnant? Email me!!
Oh my goodness, that is HUGE! That's kinda scary! I hope you start feeling better soon:)
Jordan came home extremely jealous when he heard about the hunt. He tried to convince me that buffalo meat is the way to go. I agree with you - pregnancy has a way of making all things sound nasty! How are you doing? You getting any better? We need to get together again soon.
Way to go Brent. Can we try some?
That is crazy!! Looks like a fun trip!
When can the girls comeover and hang out again?
Post a Comment