The Perkins Family

October 21, 2008

SLACKER

I'm am so behind on posting. The main problem is every time I take my camera somewhere, I leave it in the car. Therefore, all my pics are on other peoples cameras. So, I'm working on getting them and posting soon. Kyl ie turned 3 a week or so ago. I still can't believe my baby is already three. Time has certainly flown by. She's been quite a handful lately to say the least but sometimes she is absolutely hilarious to watch. I often stop and just watch the girls play, laugh, fight, dance, etc because they are growing up so fast. I will post about her birthday soon. She had so much fun. I decided to start keeping note of all the funny things they say (on the side of the page). They are constantly making me laugh and I tend to forget all the crazy things they do and say.

9 comments:

CDR said...

Cind-
I am so glad you are keeping track of the funny things they say. I busted up at the ugly bush. You have to update more often. How about the one where I was dancing and singing and Brooke said "Who taught you that" and I told her it was you and she said "Oh-that's something she would do" and rolled her eyes.

Robyn said...

The ugly bush comment is still making me laugh too! We love you guys.

Amanda said...

Those sisters are so cute! I love funny stuff kids say. What do they say about another baby coming? Brooke sounds like she has such a cute little attitude.

Michelle Bebe said...

What little beauties! You make cute babies!

The Carpenter Family said...

they are too cute!!

Marci said...

It was so good to see you last Saturday, I am so glad you could come. By the way I am a bad blogger as well.

Chelsey Howard said...

Dont' kids say the darnest things:) I love it:)

Camille said...

Cindy-Hello my name is Camille. I met Brent back in Flagstaff in what seems like forever ago. My sister married someone from Snowflake so i found you guys through some common snowflake friends blogs. Anyways your girls are adorable!!!If you ever want to you can check out my fams blog at http://thegardeafamily.blogspot.com

Michelle and Aaron said...

Cindy! Your girls are so cute. Congrats on another one on the way! Haha I laughed out loud at the ugly bush comment. Too funny!