The Perkins Family

March 19, 2009

Ty Kendal

Born March 17th at 4:41am.

6 lbs 11 oz


20 inches long



The girls couldn't wait to meet their new brother. Now, they can't quit touching and kissing him.

22 comments:

Robyn said...

Yay! Congratulations to you guys. What a sweet, beautiful little guy. I love his name and his hair!

Amanda said...

What a cutie!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you, but a little jealous. :)

Allison said...

congratulations - he is the perfect lucky charm! i hope you are both well!

CDR said...

I came straight from your e-mail to your blog. I am so glad you posted. What a cute, sweet, baby boy. We are thrilled for you.

Kimberly said...

CONGRATS AGAIN CINDY!! HE IS A DOLL!! ohhh.. i cant wait to see him in person!! PLEASE let me know if i can bring you dinner!!!

The Carpenter Family said...

yeah!! what a cutie! So happy for you! great job!

The Baker Family said...

Congratulations! That's so awesome and what a cute little man he is. I'm so exited for the two of you! Nikki

Rubalcavas said...

Congrats you guys! He's a cutie.

Natalie said...

How exciting! He is so cute. I am a little jealous too. I am still hanging in there.

Arian said...

Congrats you guys, that is awesome news!! Jordan approves of Ty's bday... the 17th is his bday too. :) Congrats again!

The Cluffs said...

Congrats to you Cindy and your cute family! He is beautiful! Your little grils look so cute with him! Boys are so fun, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Well I guess you didn't go in the middle of the night! Congrats! He is a doll!

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh my goodness!! He is so adorable!! Know wonder why your girls cant stop touching him!! congradulations!! I can't wait to see him:)

Amy said...

Yay!! I can't wait to see his cute tiny face! I also can't wait for Brooke to tell me all about it!! What good big sisters he has!

Michelle McClure said...

awww he is so handsome!!!! congrats! you are gonna love having a boy!

Michelle McClure said...

i just realized he has marcus' middle name too! (spelled with only one L) but still! how cute!

Tami and Jamey said...

congrats!! I can't wait to see him in person!!! He is so cute!!

Kara said...

What a little cutie! Congratulations Cindy!

Stephanie Walker said...

Congratulations! I am so mad that you already get to love and kiss on your baby and mine is still inside me!!!! ;) He is beautiful and I am so happy for you guys!

Tina said...

he is so adorable!!!! Congrats guys!! The girls looks so big!!!

Rebekah Rose said...

Ty is so adorable. I have been meaning to come by and give him a squeeze but I have a little cold so I will have to wait:( Come bring the girls down and ride bikes.....if your up to it!

kati said...

He is sooo adorable. YEAH for the boy!!! Congrats!