The Perkins Family

January 31, 2009

BOUNCE U & MONSTER TRUCKS

Dear Chari,
This one's for you.
The girls absolutely LOVE BOUNCE U! They were invited to another birthday party there. They look out for each other the whole time. Brooke always makes sure Kylie makes it to the top of the biggest slide with her mat. Then they go down together. Quite cute.
Most of Brent's family came down a week or so ago to go to the Monster Trucks. I had no idea it would be that LOUD! I knew it wouldn't be a silent show, but even with ear plugs, after 3 hours I was ready to be home. I think the girls enjoyed it though. Their favorite part was when they'd crush the cars and buses. Those trucks are pretty amazing although I still think I prefer the supercross.
Thanks to Brooke for this great shot.
This FORD is Brent's favorite. Go figure.
This one might qualify as the best looking one.
Some friends of ours came too (thanks for bringing all the great snacks). This is Brooke with their son Jordan checkin out the trucks up close. We had pit passes too.
Little Miss Kylie with her earplugs and pretzels. She had them in the whole time.

Brooke insisted on having cotton candy. Brent seriously got the last one in the entire stadium and had to walk probably a mile total to find it. On his way back to his seat, a guy brought in a whole new shipment. Sorry babe. Atleast you got to really see the stadium and get some exercise out of it.
And......the ever so famous.......GRAVE DIGGER!!! They talk this guy up big time. I'd have to admit, this was a pretty sweet truck.


5 comments:

Robyn said...

You guys didn't dress nearly white trashy enough to be going to monster trucks. Try and step it down a little next time.

Amanda said...

I would've made Mike go that far for cotton candy too. Yum.

The Carpenter Family said...

How cute!! Your girls are so sweet. Those trucks are loud!!

CDR said...

Thank you for thinking of me Cindy. You are such a great friend. I do wish you would blog more often. I Love the girls and can't wait to hold baby boy Perkins.

Unknown said...

Girls you looking so cute...
pics are beautiful...
thanks...
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand