The Perkins Family

April 15, 2009

Lots of Family Fun

We've been keeping pretty busy around here. Lots going on. Here's just a couple pics. We went to a party at Kiwanis Wave Pool in Tempe. The girls had a blast. Kylie was scared of the waves and had to be held. Brooke loved getting dumped over in the tube. Maybe swimming lessons will go over better than I think this year. Last year, they wouldn't even go under the water. We'll see...


Our little friend, Reed, is in the back of this picture (above). And this is him and Kylie staying away from the waves. I love this picture.



We took the kids to one of their favorite parks the other day to have a picnic for lunch. We stopped for Bahama Bucks(one of my favorite places) on the way home.



Ty just slept in the shade. He's such a good baby. Doesn't sleep well at night at all yet. Hopefully soon.

Ty went off roading for the first time today. Put him and Kylie both to sleep. We've been wanting to find some places to ride the quads out by us. The girls love to ride and anywhere out here is perfect for them. We found a great place real close and got to use the 4wd on our truck. It's been awhile since we've taken the truck out 4wheeling and some spots scared the heck out of me. Guess I'm not used to it anymore. I feel much safer on a quad.

10 comments:

The Baker Family said...

You have such a cute family! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

The Carpenter Family said...

How cute!! Love all those pictures!!

Chelsey Howard said...

He is so tiny!! Your such a sweet wife for going romping/off roading. I used to love it but now it scares me:( And yes Bahama Bucks is amazing!!

Amanda said...

I love Bahama Bucks! Oh, I can't wait to meet little Ty, our kids really should play together more often. !!

Arian said...

He is so adorable!! I want to come and see him sometime soon. When is the best time for my big clan to come bombard you guys?? :)

CDR said...

UPDATE! Where is Ty's blessing? Bless the rest of us with pictures.

CDR said...

I got your thank you card today. Stop by sometime.

CDR said...

It has been a month!

The Carpenter Family said...

my blog went private so email me at deaannalikeshorses@hotmail.com so I can add you! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful family...
lot of fun....thanks for share...
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand