Brooke turned 5 in April. I can't believe she'll be in Kindergarten this fall. Time flies. Kylie will start preschool and can't wait. These are pics from Brooke's party.
We took the girls to Build a Bear after the party. They LOVED picking out clothes for their bears.
The girls were bathing their babies. I think they were in there for 30 minutes...and there wasn't a huge mess either.
Brooke feeding Ty a bottle. For some reason they think it's the coolest thing when Ty has a bottle.
Ty and Brooke
Ty - 3 months
We went to Snowflake for a few days. The weather was so nice up there. We went hiking, fishing, movies, bowling, dinner, icecream, BBQ, and pictures. Brent's parents had a small chicken for the kids to see.
9 comments:
There you are! We've been wondering how you've been. Ty is adorable! We miss you guys.
Cute, cute girls with their babies and animals. That last picture of Ty is darling!
How cute!! Ty is so big!! Love all those pictures!
Fun! They probably love when he has a bottle cause they want to feed him:)
how fun! I love build a bear. They are all so cute.
Ty really looks like Kylie-which is great because she is so cute. I love seeing them pictures but it would be great to see them in person.
Wow Cindy! I'm so glad you found me. I'm really excited to be able to keep up with your family now. I never hear any of the news and all. Congrats on Ty! You have such a beautiful family.
Love ya,
Angie
So cute cute cute....
Lot of fun all the kids together...
Great pictures love all the pictures...
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 5., love to get my fingers in her p---y and finger f--k her, get her p---y dripping wet then spread her legs and lick it to orgasm, mmmmmmmmmmmmm love kiddie secs
Post a Comment