I forgot to post these pics when he got back so here they are now. A little while ago, Brent went on a fishing trip with his friend Hank somewhere by Roosevelt Lake (I think). They had a great time. Looks like some colorful water though.
We just took a quick trip up to Flagstaff so the guys could hike Humphrey's Peak before they go hike the Grand Canyon this month. We stayed in a hotel with my brother's family. Robyn and I took the kids to the mall in the morning while they enjoyed the hike. The weather was gorgeous and we heard the hike was even better. This first pic is from the peak. Amazing view.
3 comments:
Brooke looks so lovely in that picture. Wade (as you know) really enjoyed that hike as well. You have to be sure to post pictures of Bren't Grand Canyon trip.
Awwwww I LOVE Brooke, that pic is adorable! Thanks for inviting me to see your blog ;)
Hiking the Grand Canyon?! whew that's hard core.
Here's my fam blog...
www.nathanielandrachel.blogspot.com
...and I'm NOT very good at blogging by the way :)
It has been a year since you last blogged and I am about to take you off my "blogging friends" list. It's not like you have anything else to do! :)
Post a Comment