The Perkins Family

September 4, 2009

LIFE IS GOOD

The other day (okay, maybe a few weeks ago) we got a huge load of sand, then dirt, then topsoil for the backyard. Mostly a lot of work for Brent. I helped and kept an eye on the kids. Kylie took my shovel and started helping. She did it for quite awhile. I'm suprised she didn't get tired. She stayed out there until there was nothing left to shovel. She's my one that gets tired from walking to the mailbox...yet she can shovel sand in 100+ weather?







They had all just woken up and were playing so cute on the ground. Cute pic.


My handsome little man. I was just messing around with the camera.


Our first attempt at baby food. He's lookin pretty excited in this picture.
This face says it all. He actually did really well. We tried carrots first and he ate quite a bit.

This picture is at the cemetary in Taylor where Brent's brother is buried. It's been 29 years. The girls are starting to understand that daddy is a twin and that they have an Uncle Brand that they've never met. They have lots of questions and think it's pretty cool that Grandma Perkins had two babies in her belly at the same time.

We went camping with Brent's brother and his family and Brent's sister and her family a couple weeks ago on the rim. The kids had a blast and Ty slept good too. Marshmallows were on the menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Atleast that's what the kids thought.

My sweet Kylie started Preschool with Ms. Rebekah. She's been talking about it for months. She looks so big in this picture. I really wish my kids would stop growing for a while.

What a good sister. Even though Ty is growing so fast, they still love to hold him. She sat there for atleast 10 minutes and snuggled him. They love their brother.


4 comments:

The Hann Family said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for inviting me.

Robyn said...

Cute pictures! He does look excited about those carrots.

Kara said...

cute pics! I love the one with Ty in the orange and the camping ones turned out super cute, too! I hope you start blogging again!!

Anonymous said...

cute little knickers kylie has on, love to get them off I LOVE the feel of pulling down a toddlers nice soft cotton knickers, love the bald puffy c--t waiting too!