Brent.Cindy.Brooke.Kylie.Ty
Nice job girlies! They look so cute in that big chair.
Look at those pretty smiles. Keep the updates coming. Let's plan a group date with the hubbies soon. You in?
P.S. Wade was excited to see Brent rock climbing.
We're going to do that next month.. I'm nervous, any advise? I should probably stop threatening them that if they don't brush their teeth then the dentist will give them shots in the mouth. oops.
I am delaying on taking Gavin the the dentist. I get so nervous that he will scream and hit some metal tool. Oh my imagination!
I am so not looking forward to taking my kids to the dentist. They hate to brush their teeth let alone someone else put their hands in their mouth.
Super Super Cute!!! Have fun in R.P.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nice job girlies! They look so cute in that big chair.
Look at those pretty smiles. Keep the updates coming. Let's plan a group date with the hubbies soon. You in?
P.S.
Wade was excited to see Brent rock climbing.
We're going to do that next month.. I'm nervous, any advise? I should probably stop threatening them that if they don't brush their teeth then the dentist will give them shots in the mouth. oops.
I am delaying on taking Gavin the the dentist. I get so nervous that he will scream and hit some metal tool. Oh my imagination!
I am so not looking forward to taking my kids to the dentist. They hate to brush their teeth let alone someone else put their hands in their mouth.
Super Super Cute!!! Have fun in R.P.
Post a Comment