The Perkins Family

June 28, 2008

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH

Wednesday night we took the girls to the circus. Bryan and Teresa brought their kids too. It started at 7pm and we didn't get home til almost 11pm. The girls sat there the whole time and loved it. Loud music, lots of tricks, amazing animals, cotton candy, toys, etc. If you've never been, you need to next year.




This was the finale. Click on it to get a better view.

8 comments:

CDR said...

I'm glad you had fun. It looks like the circus is not the creepy event I remember as a child. I just never was really into clowns. See you all soon :)

The Garlocks.... said...

Hey! We went on Friday night and we didn't make it to the end. It was way long!! It was my 1st time ever going to the circus! I love checking your blog! How are you guys doing?

Amanda said...

My in-laws took Miranda and Nathan to the circus, I'm jealous. :)

Arian said...

So fun! You are Super Mom. I just don't know if I'd have the energy to take my boys to the circus. Maybe in a few years when they are potty trained and can sit still for longer than 30 seconds! :)

Ami Bethea said...

That looks like fun! The finale looks really cool.

Chelsey Howard said...

That looks like so much FUN! And you look so cute in these pictures:)

John Michael and Nauni said...

Hey friend! That's funny that you found my blog! How the heck did you? I haven't given it out to my family and friends yet because I just started it and don't feel like it rocks yet. Your blog is really cute!! You are funny for leaving me a message! Your family is so beautiful, looks like you have a lot of fun together! XOXO -Nauni

Kara said...

Wow, I'm so jealous! We actually saw the train for the circus coming in the other day... when we were driving down Rittenhouse... that was the only way I knew it was in town! After seeing the train, Madison said, oh I can't wait to see the circus! I didn't have to heart to tell her we weren't... :) Maybe next year, it looked like so much fun! Especially the finale! :)