The Perkins Family

July 8, 2008

4TH OF JULY

Chari, Wade, and Weston came over on the 4th to watch fireworks, and of course, enjoy some good food. We had a great time. We went to watch the fireworks near Schnepf Farms. Kylie wanted to watch them from inside the truck and when I asked Brooke if she was liking the fireworks she said, "I can hear them." She would rather play with the glow sticks in the back of the truck. Oh well, atleast the weather was nice, so we adults enjoyed ourselves. I think Weston watched the whole thing.


Brent and Wade trying to light some fire crackers with the help of a slight breeze.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Chari STOP hiding in all the pictures, you're beautiful! I'm so sad I missed the party, we are all getting better now though.

CDR said...

Thank you for those nice words, but I am am going to keep on using Wade and Weston in photos to protect from unflattering angles. Cindy- we had so much fun! You are both great hosts. We will have to do that more often. You too Amanda!

The Urling Family said...

Cindy! I really wish we could have been there! What a horrible time to get sick! Thankyou so much for taking care of my man, he had a great time! We really appreciate all your help, we couldn't have sold the airplane without you guys! Will has been stressing for weeks over this, I finally have my husband back! You guys are the best! We are so excited to see you guys this weekend! Give the girls a squeeze for me!